We provide an extensive and unique range of assay development and screening services, which we will tailor to your requirements in hit identification and hit optimisation.
As part of our contract screening services we offer to run our clients protocols straight or assist in assay development. We will also optimise from assay development to High Throughput Screening (HTS). Our contract screening capabilities span the whole spectrum of hit generation, hit-to-lead and lead optimisation. We perform both cell-free and cell-based assays in major therapeutic areas such as inflammatory diseases, infectious disease and oncology.
A particular strength of our biology group lies in functional assays for inhibitors of peptidyl-prolyl cis/trans isomerases.
- Assay development and screening across target classes including enzyme, protein-protein interactions, G-protein coupled receptors (GPCRs)
- We provide functional assay support for hit confirmation/hit-to-lead and lead optimisation
- Custom cell line generation using either customers’ cDNA or custom cloning of cDNA of interest*
- Protein production using either customers’ expression construct or custom design of expression construct
- Competitive binding assays (e.g. Fluorescence polarisation, FRET)
- Enzyme functional assays, including kinetic assays for PPIase inhibition
We have assays established for several cell lines but assays can be customised using cell lines relevant to the customer’s requirements and therapeutic area of interest.
- Cell Viability (proliferation or toxicity)
- ELISA (e.g Cytokine secretion assays)
- Migration (96 well)
- Label free assays (impedance)
- Secondary signalling assays (Luminescence, fluorescence)
*We are a registered Class II GM containment facility.
Please contact us for further information. We will be pleased to arrange a teleconference or meeting with our technical experts.