Our analytical staff has a strong background supporting regulatory studies acquired over many years in the life science industry.
We have exceptional instrumentation and infrastructure. Our analysts work closely with our synthetic chemists to solve the chemical structures of process impurities, metabolites or degradation products, providing the solution you are looking for. Our analytical department is accredited by the MHRA and we are a full member of the Good Laboratory Practice program in the UK and specialise in GLP NMR to support regulatory submissions.
We provide specialist analytical services tailored to individual needs to support regulatory studies and submissions.
- GLP NMR for structural confirmation and comparison with standards and full interpretation and structural elucidation
- GLP analysis including mass spectrometry and infrared spectroscopy
- Custom synthesis of metabolites, impurities and reference standards
- Custom synthesis of compounds labelled with stable isotopes such as Carbon-13, Nitrogen-15, Deuterium
- All custom prepared products are available with a GLP certificate of analysis
- Non-routine analytical studies including structural elucidation and impurity profiling at microgram levels using capillary NMR
Selcia can act as study director or principle investigator to support your GLP regulatory study
We specialise in mass spectrometry and particularly NMR spectroscopy.
Instrumentation in our GLP laboratory includes:
- High Field NMR, 300MHz, 400MHz and 500MHz spectrometers
- 2H, 13C, 15N,19F and 31P probes
- Mass Spectrometry LC-MS/MS
- Analytical and Preparative HPLC