With many years of experience our team of expert synthetic radiochemists can prepare C-14 labelled small molecules of almost any complexity for use in pre-clinical and clinical metabolism, distribution and mass balance studies, dermal penetration, environmental fate and other studies.
All our products are delivered with a comprehensive analytical data package, including full spectroscopic analysis and experimental documentation. A Certificate of Analysis specifying chemical as well as radiochemical purity by NMR, MS, radio-HPLC and radio-TLC (where appropriate) accompanies each compound. Analyses can be GLP certified and as such are suitable for regulatory submission.
Our services include:
- 14C Radiosynthesis including de novo development of synthetic routes
- Synthesis of 14C radiolabelled API to GMP
- Chiral separation and salt formation
- Rapid re-purification service
- Storage and management of radiolabelled compounds for clients
- Safe and fast shipment worldwide to multiple destinations if required
- Full Certificate of Analysis and analytical profile
- GLP certification, if required
Our radiochemists combine detailed knowledge of the special aspects of radiochemistry with excellent synthetic strategy, robust design and efficient execution to achieve timely and cost effective product delivery for our clients.